My name is Georgina and I work as a therapist across all areas, and specialise in supporting people affected by anxiety; childhood trauma; grief and loss (including the impact of miscarriage and stillbirth).
My private practice is in Wilmslow and you can find out more about me, how I work, and how to contact me using the menu above.
Do any of these experiences feel familiar to you?
- struggling to keep a sense of normality
- difficulty in managing your emotions, or feeling emotionally numb
- unpredictable anxiety, panic, or flashbacks
- feeling empty, lost and alone
- unable to remember periods of time, or gaps in your memory
If so, therapy can help.
If you found your way here, you are already on the way to finding some help. Sometimes life feels overwhelming and difficult – and it’s hard to know where to turn for support. I can help you.
I can provide you with a safe, confidential place to explore your emotions, and gain some coping strategies to manage and reduce distress. My vision is to help find solutions. I am a great believer that working together, building relationships and noticing strengths are what make change happen.